use your gifts.
express with sound.
color your world.
Music is a universal language often unexplored, yet richly rewarding when pursued. It provides a way to articulate emotions that often cannot be expressed with words. It crosses boundaries, bridges gaps, and creates bonds like no other. Learn to speak a language that transcends culture, age, gender, and race, adding an entire dimension to your world of self expression.
"Music is the universal language of mankind."
-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Olivia Jones Piano Studio offers in-home lessons throughout the Birmingham area as well as in-studio lessons in our Hoover location. People of all skill levels and ages are encouraged to pursue the love of music with lessons that inspire creativity and excellence in a comfortable setting. Students will soon discover that music excellence is a lifelong journey that is worth pursuing while encouraging others with the music they play.
Why Piano Lessons?
- It teaches essential skills in theory that can be transferred to any instrument
- It helps to establish daily discipline
- It teaches concentration, focus, and patience
- It is often linked to higher performance in school and/or work
- It boosts self-esteem and a sense of accomplishment
- It can develop sensory and emotional awareness
- It helps students become more comfortable with being in front of people, whether it be performing or speaking
Olivia Jones has recently been endorsed by:
Olivia Jones is a proud member of the following organizations:
Click here to view Olivia Jones's studio policy; including all pricing, policies, and procedures.